When the new lockdown went into effect -- no non-essential travel Dec 26 to Feb 11 -- we contacted our booked guests and they chose whether they wanted to move their dates or cancel. Then the lockdown was extended to Feb 19, so we did it all again with the Feb 12 to 19 guests.
If you are thinking of a making a booking, our best advice is to wait. Right now the spring is very nearly booked solid, and each lockdown extension moves bookings further and further out. It's no fun for you having to constantly reschedule.
But if you are cool with possible rescheduling, we don't mind if your dreams of getting away from it all include booking a couple of nights, down the road, at the treehouse.
We've used this downtime to upgrade a bit. The trail at the outhouse entrance needed benching and shoring up, and we are seeing whether we like recycled-tire mulch. So far so good, but it's really only the squirrels and deer who have tried it out. Here it is upon completion, and then the next day after a snowfall.